A Rock & Slope Stabilization product for open-pit operations and civil engineering ground support and stabilization projects. High Tensile Steel (HTS) Nets replace welded mesh sheets or heavy mild steel chain-link mesh as a light-weight technically superior strength alternative. Its superior strength with significantly less overlap loss allows significantly shorter installation times. The HTS Net provides unparalleled quality through performance, durability and reliability – combined with maximum efficiency. HTS Net with a wire tensile strength of at least 1,770 N/mm2 is able to withstand substantially higher static and dynamic loads than conventional reinforcement nets. This also enables higher levels of rock burst energy to be absorbed.
- High tensile steel mesh rolls – 80×2mm
- High tensile steel mesh rolls – 80×3mm
- High tensile steel mesh rolls – 80×4mm
- High tensile steel mesh rolls – 65×3mm
- High tensile steel mesh rolls – 65×4mm